June 24, 2011

Super Canggih BF

Salam dear out there...
yooooo....i wonder is been a long time i had no much time to updated a new post here..yup...! i lil' clumssy doing my job,pening kepala ni fikirkan benda nad masalh duniawiiii...
so now, early in this Friday morning i would like to share for those yang maybe dah usha2 my wishlist page kan..then kali ni i want to share that one of my wishlist had become true.
OMG. 
yup...seriously and is not a dreaming ok. i got my new SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB.... huhuhu...sangat happy coz it one of my effort yang lastly i get it.fuuuhhh...!

so here my moment with my new super canggih BF....
 
hey...even this guy was my lovydubby, where i had been, My Canggih BF would be my BODYGUARD...
 i send him to saloon ,pakaikan baju leather and makeup from Paul Frank dude...!
 Diawal perkenalan kami...date kat Danga Bay....

PECAH KACA PECAH GELAS KALAU DAH BACA SILA LA COMMENTS,EH BALAS...HIHIHI...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG INI HAK MILIK ZANIZAN HASSAN