May 23, 2011

where the hero gone....??

salam, hye readers out there i had very joyed life time last weekend because i had spent my time with my lil family members.on Sunday i had known from my brother about NUR QASEH THE MOVIE ROAD SHOW at Angsana will be there on 2PM.. i just got there on 2.10PM but nothing there it just crawded of people stand stood mcm nk singing national anthem plak...hahahaha..semua nya standing waitning infrpnt of the stage and the deejay wont stop announce and asking about yhe Nur Qaseh Crew will be arrived any minutes.

TIZ ZAKIAH....staring as Nur Aminah,heroin in this lovely story chapters...huuhuu..!
the hero...??? dont as me,if some of u had be in there im sure all of u know that the REMY ISHAK not coming..batang idung pon tak nmpk..so, ap lagi lets us take a step move....semate2 nk tgok hero tp xde,bla la cpt...hahhahhaha....but im satisfice because i get a gift from the crew such as magazine,poster, calender and beg....
so i move away to KSL shopping center, there i met my lil famili members and kami berjimba bersama...hahaahha
hey...is me,having my OREO BLOG VANILLA FLAVOR...yummy...!

 my aunts yg sangat gerek and super womenlicious...!
dear, im still look shorter the her..i dah wear my heals k...she too tall or im too.....(ttuuuutt)
 
 my cousins and sister...ala ala carles angle...
line up connepizza
 yeehaa...i got one..taste soo sedap..
i have to try every each of their flavor 
next, MIX TAKOYAKI 
is being a long time im not having such delicious softness takoyaki 
sooo sedap.....!



PECAH KACA PECAH GELAS KALAU DAH BACA SILA LA COMMENTS,EH BALAS...HIHIHI...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG INI HAK MILIK ZANIZAN HASSAN