May 27, 2011

motor crush or motor cross...?

salam reader out there, topic for today actually not really in my head of thinking and that kind or stuff was not gonna be my interest. but since 3 days ago it became stand stood inside of my head. the motor cross show up here...!
no way,that not gonna happen but now it is..the motor cross festive had in front of my working daily place..(office laa..) so, nak bwt cm ni kenalah jugak terima yang hakikatnya bahawa my office now near by motor cross trek...not near but closely until the dust completely cover away the car park include mine..and taht the point that made me mad...why n why here...??? xleh terima langsung laa...noisy plus sound pollution dirty of dust jgn ckp laa...hmmm but xd la teruk sangat coz the boy next door had that kind of two wheels creature, invite me to go this weekend at the show...hmmm im quite wondering laaa...

 this is kind of it...too high for me hahahhaa...
and mcm ni la dyeowg handle...fly without wings babe...!
but gerek kan color hijau i like...mcm masked rider tu...

rider hiiitt..!
what is the different between both, masked rider r not wearing such helmet,
kepala dah enough keras...
yup is true, if not he will not be a Super Hero...!

PECAH KACA PECAH GELAS KALAU DAH BACA SILA LA COMMENTS,EH BALAS...HIHIHI...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG INI HAK MILIK ZANIZAN HASSAN